Founded by two brothers, Gabriel & Co. are artisans passionate about celebrating love and life’s relationships. Their extensive line is a blend of classic and fashion-forward design. Check out the flipbooks below for a glimpse of their magic. Stop by our showroom to try these beauties on and see the sparkle for yourself!
The holiday season is coming up fast, and it’s no secret that choosing the one perfect gift for your special someone is a serious challenge. While some couples may have similar interests, others are complete opposites.
So how can you figure out a gift that your partner will love that’s still unique compared to the gifts of years past?
If you’re not sure what to get your special someone this year, we’ve done the hard work for you. Here are a few holiday gift ideas you can “present” to your partner this season.
Magnetic poetry is one of those gifts that can be both fun and romantic depending on the day. Place the little magnetic words on your fridge and the two of you can leave messages to each other even if one of you works the night shift.
If the two of you have been dating for a while and you’re ready to take the next step in your relationship, you can up the romance of this gift by pairing it with a key to your apartment or house as a proposal to move in together.
Some couples like to be romantic during the holiday seasons while others like to laugh out loud. If you and your partner are the type to find humor in the little things, consider getting each other gag gifts for the holiday season.
Just be sure to make the suggestion that you both get gag gifts for each other before making any purchases. If one partner gives a romantic gift while another gives a gag gift, things can get awkward.
Fine and fashion jewelry is a great way to tell your partner that you never want them to dull their “sparkle.” It’s also a gift idea you’ll often see repeated in holiday gift guides because it’s a gift that can’t go wrong.
Fine jewelry is incredibly versatile and can be worn to work or during a casual night out. What’s more, you can even opt for personalized jewelry to make sure the gift you give is one of a kind.
Looking for fashion jewelry? We’ve got you covered
Nearly one-third of those buying diamond jewelry say they’re willing to spend over $1,000, especially bridal jewelry. Whether you’re looking for engagement rings or fashion jewelry, McGee Jewelers has what you need for the holiday season.
To learn more about our different types of wedding rings, fashion jewelry, and personalized jewelry, contact your local jewelers at McGee Jewelers today.
One of the most long-lasting decisions a person makes before their marriage, after their choice of spouse, is the wedding ring design. Whether you’re making the decision with or without your partner, it takes particular consideration to find a style that will last for all time. If you’re feeling stuck, here are a few tips to lead you to the perfect wedding ring.
Buy Responsibly Sourced Jewelry
Roughly four out of five Millennials believe that their jewelry should be responsibly sourced. Even if you don’t mind purchasing a blood diamond, your partner might, so it helps to consider the origins of your wedding band and jewels. Fine jewelry can be made in a lab and have a comparable cost (or cost less) than jewelry that has been sourced through other means. Ask your local bridal and wedding jewelry stores about where and how they source their materials and whether they have eco-friendly and responsibly sourced pieces.
Make It Personalized
You may think that your future spouse desires the biggest and most expensive wedding ring. In fact, personalized wedding rings that reflect their own unique personality are always going to be the best bet. Not all men or women ask their future spouse what they prefer in a ring, so why not open up the dialogue or visit a jeweler to get a feel for the styles they like best? Increasing numbers of individuals are liking colored gems, rose gold, and avant-garde designs. Find a jeweler who can create personalized wedding rings to suit the tastes of your future spouse.
Consider Long-Term Wear and Care
Wedding rings should be forever, so consider rings that will work with you and your spouse’s lifestyle. For example, professional rock climbers prefer simple bands that won’t get in the way of the sport, while hair stylists avoid detailed rings that can catch their clients’ hair. Various jewels and lustrous metals also require different levels of care. Silver, for example, cannot go near water and should be polished fairly often. Ask your jeweler about the care required for each piece to ensure that you find the best fit for you.
Take care to find a quality jeweler who is willing to accommodate your needs. For personalized wedding rings, be sure to find a master jeweler that has mastery of both style and sturdy design.
After getting engaged, the next step on the road of bridal jewelry is your wedding ring. But it can be challenging to decide on a ring with so many beautiful wedding rings out there.
What’s more, the ring you choose not only needs to be in a style you love but also one that goes along with your engagement ring. To help you say “I do” to the perfect ring, here are a few factors to consider.
Start off by narrowing down your choices
It’s overwhelming to choose one ring from thousands of options. That’s why it’s best to start by narrowing down your style choices.
This doesn’t have to be a major process. Instead, start narrowing down your options by starting small.
Ask yourself whether you prefer diamonds or gemstones, platinum or gold, simplicity or embellishments. By narrowing down your options, you won’t feel as overwhelmed by the sheer number of rings you’ll need to look through to make your decision.
Consider the style of your engagement ring
Another way you can narrow down your options is by considering which ring styles may go best with your engagement ring.
For instance, if your engagement ring has embellishments, you may prefer a simple wedding ring. Likewise, if your engagement ring is more simplistic, you may prefer a wedding ring that has more embellishments.
Not every person chooses to wear their wedding ring with their engagement ring, but you can still use your engagement ring as a point of reference to determine what you’d like and what you wouldn’t like from your wedding ring.
For instance, if you thought you’d like a simple ring but it turns out you really wish your engagement ring had a little more flair, you can seek out that flair in your wedding ring either with diamonds, gemstones, or braiding.
Now that I know how to pick the perfect ring, where can I find it?
Up to 75% of American brides receive engagements rings made from diamonds and gold. Yet, your wedding ring may be an entirely different style from your engagement ring.
Whether you’re looking for engagements rings, wedding bands, or fashion jewelry, McGee Jewelers has the bridal jewelry for you. To learn more about our custom wedding rings and personalized engagements rings, contact McGee Jewelers today.
Whether you’re planning a wedding for the end of this year or you’re looking ahead for next year, it’s always fun to take a look at some of the latest wedding trends and top bridal styles. So far in 2018, many weddings have taken on contemporary details while others have stayed with the tried and true timeless pieces.
To help inspire you for your own wedding ceremony and celebration, here are some of the top 2018 wedding trends thus far this year.
- Potted plants as aisle decor. The bohemian style has been especially trendy in recent years and this shows with the recent trend of potted plants as aisle decor. Not only do potted plants give your wedding an extra splash of green but they can also be reused later as wedding gifts or even in your own home.
- Mason jars. You’ll see some wedding planners talk about how mason jars are overused. But when it comes down to it, mason jars are still one of the most popular wedding trends. And it makes sense why. Not only are they inexpensive but they also have a rustic charm to them that works with every wedding theme.
- Dramatic details. Love the idea of embroidered details in your dress? You’re not the only one. Many brides this year have taken to including dramatic details in their wedding to make their ceremony as customized as possible. For instance, some brides may have the same wedding dress as you, but not every bride will have the same details you choose to include in it.
- Moody flowers. Flowers are one of the most important parts of a wedding. And until recently, many bridal bouquets have often been the same: pretty roses and bright colors. But this year brides are going all out with their bouquets. Moody colors like dark purple, orange, and white anemones have been especially popular with their bold looks.
- Custom bridal jewelry. Custom bridal jewelry is one of those trends that hasn’t gone out of style. Approximately 38 million Americans will buy fine jewelry or watches every year. There’s nothing quite like wearing bridal jewelry that’s so uniquely yours. There’s nothing that says ‘this is your special day’ more than wearing personalized bridal jewelry.
McGee Jewelers offers some of the top bridal styles for custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and fashion jewelry. To learn more about our custom jewelry and other bridal jewelry, contact McGee Jewelers today.
There’s a reason why beach weddings are so popular. The waves, sand, and sunset make the venue naturally stunning for when you say your “I dos”.
But beach weddings aren’t your traditional wedding. The hot weather (especially in summer) plays a major role in the decisions you make. And that includes what bridal accessories you plan to wear.
Fortunately, beach weddings are frequent enough during the summer months that you can get an idea of some of the best types of bridal accessories to wear.
Three Bridal Accessories To Rock Your Beach Wedding
The bridal accessories you choose are often adapted to the venue. Summer heat can be oppressive and the sand will swallow your heels.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t accessorize in a beautiful and unique way. In fact, there are many accessories you can wear at a beach wedding that won’t look as romantic anywhere else.
Here are three beachy bridal accessories you can wear without sweating through your wedding dress:
- Custom bridal jewelry with blue stones. Up to 52% of brides say they would be willing to wear a colored stone in their engagement ring. Why not wear a colored stone in your bridal jewelry? This way you can include something blue in your wedding without having to worry about wearing more fabric on a hot day.
- Headbands or flower crowns. Flower crowns have made a serious comeback and they’re not going away anytime soon. Headbands are a popular choice for beach weddings, too. Try incorporating both trends with small white faux-flowers on a headband to give your bridal look an extra romantic flair. If flowers aren’t your thing, seashells and coral-like designs make for beautiful beachy bridal accessories as well.
- Foot jewelry. Foot jewelry is a beautiful alternative to heels. You don’t even need to wear sandals, either. Foot jewelry works by wrapping around your heel and hooking around your toes like a normal sandal would, but without the bottom of the shoe. So you’re free to walk through the sand without worrying about tripping over sandals or sinking into the sand.
Nothing is quite as romantic as custom bridal jewelry on your special day. To learn more about personalized bridal jewelry or types of wedding rings, contact the custom bridal jewelry designers at McGee Jewelers today.
There’s a huge appeal to a hot summer day, whether you prefer the beach or the beautiful views of a good nature hike. Not only does summer give you the time for fun in the sun, but it also gives you time to have fun with your special someone.
If summer is one of your favorite times of the year, it may just give you some big opportunities to pop the big question to the one you love.
Summer Proposal Ideas
Although summertime is known for sports, only 3% of women say they want their engagement to take place in front of a large crowd. Avoid making a big engagement mistake by leaving the stadiums to the sports fans.
Here are three fun summer proposal ideas to would make anyone on the receiving end of the big question say ‘yes’:
- A romantic evening on the beach. You don’t have to be a fan of the water to have fun in the sun at the beach. A sunset over the water is an instant romantic setting, no candles necessary. What’s more, you can customize a beach proposal in a variety of ways. Take your special someone out for a walk in the sand, the boardwalk, or over the local ice cream shop. Just be sure to check the weather for the day you intend to propose to keep a warm happy day from becoming sweaty and miserable.
- A warm morning on the lake. The lake is a great place to propose if you and your special someone are on the adventurous side. Just be sure to propose in a boat or canoe and not a kayak or self-propelled surfboard. The last thing you want to do after popping the question is to accidentally drop the ring into the water.
- A beautiful walk through a flower garden. Parks and nature walks are fantastic places to propose because of the romantic scenery of plants and flowers. Have a romantic picnic or go for a walk before proposing to set the mood. Just be sure your special someone isn’t allergic to bees before planning anything to be on the safe side.
McGee Jewelers offers personalized engagement rings, personalized bridal jewelry, and various types of wedding rings. To learn more about our personalized engagement rings, contact McGee Jewelers today.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, which means it’s high time to start thinking about what you can do this year to show your mom how much you appreciate everything she does.
Instead of gifting your mom with the same old flowers you give her every year or even the dreaded picture frame, take a look at the following Mother’s Day gift ideas to inspire you to do something a little more personal.
- Personalized rings. Personalized rings are a unique yet classic gift idea for Mother’s Day. Custom rings can be engraved with your mom’s name, an important date, or even decorated with her birthstone.
- Spa day. Everyone deserves a spa day now and then, but especially your mom. Instead of giving her a gift card, though, consider making a day out of it. Not only is a spa day better with someone you love, but your mom will also enjoy spending quality time with you. The personal time you spend with her is what makes this Mother’s Day gift special, not just the massages and skin treatments.
- New bedsheets. How long has your mom been talking about needing to change up the master bedroom? Consider getting her that bed set she’s had her eye on for a while. Or, if you’re worried about picking the wrong comforter, go for some new bedsheets that are durable, comfortable, and soft.
- A weekend getaway. Millennials aren’t the only ones who want to experience more in life. Another great Mother’s Day gift idea is to take your mom out for a weekend getaway to a nearby city or even to a local bed and breakfast. Don’t worry so much about the destination for this gift. Instead, focus on the experience itself.
- Fine jewelry. If rings and vacations aren’t quite your mom’s thing, fine jewelry makes for a wonderful Mother’s Day gift. Consider giving her a reason to wear it too by taking her out for a nice dinner or to a play. She’ll appreciate the extra surprise.
Up to one-third of those who buy diamond jewelry say they’re willing to spend more than $1,000. Give your mom something that will take her breath away this Mother’s Day. For more information on personalized rings and custom jewelry, contact McGee Jewelers today.
Giving someone a beautiful ring or necklace is great, but you can really make that special day that much more special with personalized jewelry. Sometimes tailored jewelry can be a bit too much for the situation, but in many instances it can be something that person will cherish forever.
Giving someone something unique is a wonderful way to show them that they’re extraordinary too. There are many different ways to create personalized jewelry and/or custom jewelry for every occasion you can think of.
There are two ways to make your future spouse’s rings absolutely perfect: personalization and customization, or both. When you customize a ring, the jeweler will create a special design just for you and bring to fruition the engagement rings/wedding bands of your dreams. You can then add to that uniqueness with a personalization, such as an engravement.
In a broad definition, many people give and receive gifts on a wedding day. Brides and grooms are given gifts from their guests and they, in turn, give memorable gifts to their bridal parties and guests as well. Each one of these gift-giving occasions is suitable for a piece of custom jewelry. Watches, bracelets, necklaces, and so much more can be made into commemorative gifts to celebrate a day of union.
While giving someone a piece of jewelry made just for them on their birthday is always a great idea, there is something more cherishing to be had. On the day of your child’s birth, create a piece of jewelry with something memorable such as their heartbeat or day and time of birth. It can be anything from a beautiful ring to a bracelet or necklace. Any brand new mother would love to capture the moment they performed a miracle into something they can wear every day.
As stated before, there is no one occasion that permits a personalized gift. Any day can be a reason to give someone something special. An impressive 38 million Americans will buy watches and fine jewelry in any given year for themselves or others. Events like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and other holidays are the perfect time to give that special someone a piece of exquisite jewelry. Make your purchase something truly unique with personalized jewelry by a custom jeweler.
Contact McGee Jewelers for your customization and personalization needs.
Nothing may be more romantic than giving that special someone custom jewelry. In fact, as many as a third of all American adults buying diamond jewelry reported they were willing to spend over $1,000. That’s dedication.
However, did you know there were ways you could make your fine jewelry purchase even more romantic to dazzle the love of your life? Here are a few ways your custom jewelry designer can take your beautiful jewelry and take it a step further for something extra special.
Bring your culture into your custom jewelry
If the jewelry you’re choosing to give to your special someone is meant to be customized, why not customize it even more by bringing in a bit of culture? Certain cultures value specific types of beads and materials that symbolize love, health, and happiness. By incorporating these colors into your jewelry gift you could make your gift that much more romantic and meaningful.
Another way to bring culture into your custom jewelry is to choose a cultural style. For instance, the Irish may truly have a lot of luck but they certainly know how to speak the language of love. A Claddagh ring symbolizes friendship, love, and loyalty and is often worn as an engagement ring or a wedding band.
Ask your custom jewelry designer to inscribe the ring
Whether or not your special someone is a fan of diamonds, an inscription can take a simple piece of fine jewelry and turn it into something lovely and meaningful. Consider inscribing the ring with the date you first met or a few sweet words.
A personalized message inscribed in a ring can truly take customized jewelry to the next level. What’s more, your special words carved along the inside of the band will ensure no one will ever have the same ring. The fine jewelry your custom jewelry designer creates will be one in a million.
it can be challenging to find the right jewelry for that special someone, especially if they already own fashion jewelry and know what they like. However, you can make custom jewelry gifts that much more romantic with just a few personal touches. For more information on personalized jewelry, contact McGee Jewelers today.