Whether you’re planning a wedding for the end of this year or you’re looking ahead for next year, it’s always fun to take a look at some of the latest wedding trends and top bridal styles. So far in 2018, many weddings have taken on contemporary details while others have stayed with the tried and true timeless pieces.
To help inspire you for your own wedding ceremony and celebration, here are some of the top 2018 wedding trends thus far this year.
- Potted plants as aisle decor. The bohemian style has been especially trendy in recent years and this shows with the recent trend of potted plants as aisle decor. Not only do potted plants give your wedding an extra splash of green but they can also be reused later as wedding gifts or even in your own home.
- Mason jars. You’ll see some wedding planners talk about how mason jars are overused. But when it comes down to it, mason jars are still one of the most popular wedding trends. And it makes sense why. Not only are they inexpensive but they also have a rustic charm to them that works with every wedding theme.
- Dramatic details. Love the idea of embroidered details in your dress? You’re not the only one. Many brides this year have taken to including dramatic details in their wedding to make their ceremony as customized as possible. For instance, some brides may have the same wedding dress as you, but not every bride will have the same details you choose to include in it.
- Moody flowers. Flowers are one of the most important parts of a wedding. And until recently, many bridal bouquets have often been the same: pretty roses and bright colors. But this year brides are going all out with their bouquets. Moody colors like dark purple, orange, and white anemones have been especially popular with their bold looks.
- Custom bridal jewelry. Custom bridal jewelry is one of those trends that hasn’t gone out of style. Approximately 38 million Americans will buy fine jewelry or watches every year. There’s nothing quite like wearing bridal jewelry that’s so uniquely yours. There’s nothing that says ‘this is your special day’ more than wearing personalized bridal jewelry.
McGee Jewelers offers some of the top bridal styles for custom wedding rings, engagement rings, and fashion jewelry. To learn more about our custom jewelry and other bridal jewelry, contact McGee Jewelers today.